Dear SolarWinds® Kiwi CatTools Customer,
We are pleased to announce the general availability of SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools v3.9.
Version 3.9 includes the following enhancements:
- New support for MicroTik™ devices
- Additional support for devices from several other vendors
- Several important bug fixes
Kiwi CatTools v3.9 is available for download in your customer portal for those customers under current SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools maintenance.
Download your licensed copy of Kiwi CatTools v3.9 from the Customer Portal
How to Activate
To activate or upgrade to Kiwi CatTools v3.9, you will need to use a new SolarWinds license key. You can retrieve your new license key by logging in to the Customer Portal. After signing onto the portal, click “License & Maintenance” from the top tool bar, and then “License Management” option. Scroll down to your “Kiwi CatTools” section. Copy (Ctrl+C) the license code from this section.
To apply your new license:
1. Open Kiwi CatTools v3.9. (Close any “buy now” window that may appear.)
2. Select the “Help | Enter registration details” from the main menu.
3. Click the “Enter Licensing Information” button.
4. Paste (Ctrl+P) the license code into the appropriate field and complete your registration.
Test Copy of SolarWinds CatTools v3.9 for Your Lab Environment
Customers often ask us to provide a trial copy of our latest versions for them to evaluate prior to upgrading on their production servers. Please use the following link if you are interested in downloading a free 30-day test version of SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools v3.9.
Download test copy of SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools v3.9
In order to continue to drive innovation and new functionality into our products, SolarWinds must transition customers from legacy versions of software to our current versions. Please review the below support schedule:
- March 5, 2013: End-of-Life announcement (EOL)—Customers on SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools v3.6 or older should begin transitioning to Kiwi CatTools v3.9.
- June 5, 2013: End-of-Engineering (EoE)—Service releases, bug fixes, workaround, and service packs for SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools v3.6 or older will no longer actively be supported by SolarWinds.
- June 5, 2014: End-of-Life (EoL)—SolarWinds will no longer provide technical support for SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools v3.6 or older.
If you are having trouble gaining access to your portal or have portal questions, please contact our Customer Service Team
If you have any installation or general support questions, please open a Support Ticket
Maintenance Renewal Questions
If your maintenance has expired or if you have maintenance renewal questions, please contact our global maintenance team to discuss your renewal options.
To renew your maintenance, create a budget quote, or manage your SolarWinds products/licenses, please log in to your SolarWinds Customer Portal.
Need an Upgrade
Should you need a license size upgrade, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SolarWinds Product Team