The Premier .NET Control Suite for Building World-Class
Standardize your development on the new GrapeCity PowerSuite
- the complete suite of Reporting, Spreadsheet, Grid, Data Analysis, and Charting components to add effective data interaction, decision support and business intelligence capabilities to your .NET applications.
PowerSuite includes: ActiveReports Professional
- a fast, flexible and robust reporting engine. Spread.NET Professional
?a full-featured Excel platform providing a complete and familiar spreadsheet experience. ActiveAnalysis
?an interactive data analysis control providing pivoting, drill-down, drill-up, and more. MultiRow
- an innovative Grid component allowing complete data layout customization. ActiveChart
- a chart control providing enhanced graphical presentation of data. PowerSuite includes:
Ready to Order? For a limited time, PowerSuite is available for only $1,999!
|The Reporting Component Preferred by the Industry's Elite Developers for its Blazing-Fast Performance and Pure Power
- Fast and Flexible reporting engine
- Comprehensive API that allows complete report processing and printing customization
- Wide range of Export and Preview formats including Silverlight, Windows Forms and Web Viewers, Adobe Flash Viewer and PDF export
- Royalty-free licensing for your Silverlight, Web and Windows applications
|Embed Microsoft Excel compatible Spreadsheet functionality for Advanced Business, Engineering, and Scientific Applications
- Includes Windows Forms and ASP.NET spreadsheet components, MultiRow grid, Stand-alone Chart, Formula Provider, and Spread Designer run-time license
- Ideal solution for financial modeling, budgeting, engineering, statistical applications, and more
- Integrated charting engine and data visualizations for informative and effective business dashboards
- Comprehensive Microsoft® Excel® document support for information sharing across the enterprise
|Embed Interactive Data Analysis, OLAP and Business Intelligence in your Applications
- Rapidly embed out-of-the-box OLAP, data visualization and Business Intelligence features in your Silverlight, Windows, and Web applications
- Charts, pivot tables and data visualization on one programmable control
- Rich drag-and-drop user experience encourages self-discovery of data
- Export to Excel documents for sharing of analysis results
- Flexible data binding allows you to treat relational data as multi-dimensional
|Innovative Grid for Logical Presentation of Data using Layout Templates
- Add custom tabular input and display screens to your Visual Studio applications
- Create elaborate tabular displays with a record in multiple rows with borders and formatting
- Supports ADO.NET data binding and works in the same way as the standard .NET Framework controls
- The MultiRow Designer is integrated into Visual Studio to allow you to easily and rapidly design customized data forms
|Create Professional 2D and 3D Charts within Spreadsheets or Use as Stand-Alone Chart Control
- Chart types include Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, XY, Bubble, Stock, XYZ, Doughnut, Radar, and Polar; with 85 different chart types
- Add charts through code by using the comprehensive chart object model, or without writing code, at design time
- Includes built-in design dialogs that you can make available in your applications to allow your end-users to create and modify charts in Spread
- Bind to external data sources
|Introductory Free License Special*:
Purchase two licenses and we'll give you the third one free!
Contact us for other special introductory and upgrade pricing.
BONUS: Receive a complimentary copy of the highly popular NET Guru's Can Cook!
cookbook that includes recipes from many of your favorite Microsoft .NET Community Influencers with your purchase of the PowerSuite. Just ask your account rep for your copy when you order!
1. Order online
at our Secure Online Store
2. Email us
3. Call us
at 1-919-460-4551 or 1-800-645-5913
Take advantage of these great introductory specials. Standardize your development on the new PowerSuite component suite from GrapeCity PowerTools today. * This offer expires on Feb 29, 2012; limited one free copy per company location; applies to new purchases of PowerSuite; and is only available directly from GrapeCity PowerTools.
Spread WPF-Silverlight CTP coming soon...
Add rich spreadsheet, formula, and Excel Import/Export functionality to your WPF and Silverlight applications. The Spread WPF-Silverlight Community Technical Preview (CTP) will soon be available for your evaluation. The Spread WPF-Silverlight CTP includes a WPF Spreadsheet control and a Silverlight Spreadsheet control.
Contact the Spread Team at email@example.com
to sign up for the CTP when it is available.